Skip to main content

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog.
Let me introduce you to myself. I'm a mom of 2 lovely kids who are exactly 10 years apart and are my LIFELINES! My kids are 11.5 years and 18 months old. I'm a Kannadathi (a lady who belongs to the State Karnataka, India) who is living in the USA from the last 6+ years.

Now, some background about my elder one's diapering. I did not cloth diaper my elder one. He was born in India and he was on no diapers during the day and we used disposable diapers at night time. We moved to Singapore when he was 12+ months old and from then, he was exclusively on disposables until potty training. I did not even know, there was something called cloth diapering then. This was in the year 2006.

Fast forward 10 years, I had my daughter in 2016. When I was pregnant with her I had a lot of time for myself. I was no more working, my son was going to full time school and I was nauseous all the time. So, while browsing the youtube, I chanced upon a cloth diapering mom channel. From there, my research for cloth diapering started.

I'll sign off for today and will be back on Saturday. Till then...take care and love yourself.

Comments